Thursday, February 09, 2006

More Blogs by Charles

Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is about food. And you eat turky. Turky is very good because it tastes like chicken. Chicken is very good because it tastes like chiken nuggets. (you get the point.) That is why I like thanksgiving.

The Dentist
I went to the dentist. The dentist was relly nice. And I met some new friends. One of them are Thomas and I don't know who the other kid is. The dentist is relly cool. I went to the dentist bcause I was about to get a cavitie. But I didn't get a cavitie. I feel very happy.

Great Teacher
Mr. Baily is the best teacher ever! bcause he is a boy. And he has an assistant teacher named Mr. Starric. Mr Baily and Mr Starric are very nice. That is why I like them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you just love the turkey
Grandpa smokes
it is usually good
keep smiling
love Grandma

Bobby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bobby said...

EDITED

Great Teacher
Mr. Baily is the best teacher ever because he is a boy! He has an assistant teacher named Mr. Starric. Mr Baily and Mr Starric are very nice. That is why I like them.

Bobby said...

Edited

The Dentist
I went to the dentist. The dentist was relly nice. And I met some new friends. One of them is Thomas. I don't know who the other kid. The dentist is relly cool. I went to the dentist bcause I was about to get a cavity. I didn't get a cavity. I feel very happy.

Bobby said...

Edited

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is about food. You eat turky. Turky is very good because it tastes like chicken. Chicken is very good because it tastes like chiken nuggets. (you get the point.) That is why I like Thanksgiving.