Thursday, August 24, 2006

LIfe Chapters and Thinkin's

ME
I enjoy my walks. If I did them everyday I could probably be considered slenderer (lol). 3 days a week is good enough I suppose. Weight training would be good too but I'm just not into that now. The gym is more fun in the winter. I enjoy the outdoors. This week I have seen swarms of skates/sting rays and several dolphins. Jerome and I have talked about getting a kayak or two. To explore more of nature.

Anyway, my exercise attire usually consists of the same thing. blue shoes, white low-cut socks, spandex grey bike pants (for the thigh friction) with blue shorts that say Nascar over them, a white sports bra that says "Blackhawk Motorcycles", a red tank top that says "YMCA" and a visor that says "Roush Racing". I am 5'10' and not petite, curvy rather... I think I look like a dike.

Or maybe it is a great example of a true woman? One who could look as if she just got done playing flag football and later turn into a well-dressed, classy diva? The time in between tom boy and diva is usually spent in boxers and tank tops. I guess that would be the real "me" stage. Right in the middle.

IS PLUTO GONE FOREVER???
Did you hear they actually took Pluto off our planets list??? How can this be?? It's like saying Santa Clause doesnt exist! . . .Or the Easter Bunny!!

"Pluto was shafted by the world's astronomers today, demoted to the lowly status of "dwarf planet" and leaving the solar system with its original eight true planets plus countless other objects that must now be called "small solar system bodies."

After more than two years of controversy that started when astronomer Mike Brown of Caltech announced his team had discovered a "10th planet" and was finding many more far out in the icy region billions of miles beyond the sun where comets are born, the International Astronomical Union voted a set of rules defining just what a planet is and what it's not."

Whats going to happen to the ol trick;
My Very Efficient Mother Just Sent Us Nine Pizzas

I know everyone has their own. Tell me your what your new one will be. Mine now is;
My Very Efficient Mother Just Sent Us Nothing

Here Pluto, this is your Eulogy (and for those of you that didnt know the "old" pluto)
PLUTO, named after the Roman and Greek god of the underworld, is the coldest, smallest, and outermost planet in our solar system. Pluto and its moon, Charon, are called “double planets” because Charon is so large it seems less of a moon than another planet. Pluto was predicted to exist in 1905 and discovered in 1930. It is the only planet that has not yet been studied closely by a space probe.

During each revolution around the sun, Pluto passes inside Neptune's orbit for 20 years, making Neptune the outermost planet for that time. Pluto passed inside Neptune's orbit in 1979 and remained there until 1999.

Size: Less than one-fifth the size of Earth in diameter
Diameter: 1,423 miles? (2,290 km?)
Surface: A giant snowball of methane and water mixed with rock
Atmosphere: Methane
Temperature: between –369° and –387°F (–223° and –233°C)
Rotation of its axis: 6 days, 9 hours, 18 minutes
Rotation around the Sun: 248 Earth years
Your weight: Not known
Distance from Earth: At the closest point, 2.67 billion miles
Mean Distance from Sun: 3,666 million miles (5,900 million km)
Satellites: 1
Rings: ?

RANDOM QUESTIONS FOR YOUR BRAIN...
Why is it that when you tell a man there are 400 billion stars he will believe you, but
when you tell him there's wet paint he has to touch it?

If the #2 pencil the most popular, why is it still #2?

Why are a wise-man and a wise-guy opposites?

2 comments:

Bobby said...

If we could touch the stars, I am sure we would try!

Annette said...

Mine from the old days
"Make Vera eat more jam said uncle Ned period

Now that is really old