Thursday, September 14, 2006

INFO YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW


- Carroll got a temporary job at a place that turns poop into $$$. Something about the gas the poop emits is turned into energy. Any company that is FOR the environment is a good company to work for. She should be able to hook a full time one once she shows her stuff.
- The trailor she has that is stored at our house looks like we are gonna have some really great camping trips. It would even be great to take to the Keys.
- Last weekend Mom, Corrie, Charles, Jerome and I watched the Space Shuttle take off, played at the beach and came home for a Mexican Fiesta. YUMMO
- Charles is having fun learning Backgammon and his favorite thing right now is basketball.
- The Martin Short broadway play "Fame Becomes Her" looks cute and I'd love to see it.
- I havent watched Dancing with the Stars yet so I can't read Annette's or Bobby blog until I do. By the time you read this, I have probably watched it. I know Jerome will be rooting for Emmit
- Is Orlando really dating Uma? He is soooo hot!!
- Tom Cruise bought part of the redskins. hmmm.
- My favorite songs right now are Beyonce's "Ring the Alarm", Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" and Christina Aguilera's "Ain't no Other Man".
- Madonna needed a huge army of Cops and the Bomb Squad during her 1st concert in Russia. Wow.
- Needless Deaths = Steve Irwin and Daniel (Anna Nicole's son)
- Blogging is kind of boring.....

No comments: