Tuesday, October 10, 2006

BASKETBALL by Charles

Author's words:
Swish! This week we read a story about a girl named Allie. Basketball was Allie's favorite sport. Although she was a beginner, she had hopes of one day becoming a famous basketball player. It was her dream.

Charles words:
Basketball is my favorite sport. I engoy basketball at resess and after school. ONce a I did a backward razzmatazz shot. It is very hard. And my dad made a halfway the court. Hardly nobody can do that. Just like Allie she is not very good at basketball but she does her best. I hope to keep playing basketball. Basketball makes me unlimited. The end.

(we have already proofread, thank you teachers, but the original is so much cuter!)

The picture depicts Charles as the person on top with the ball and a favorite girl named Rachael and others cheering him on on the right. The snake is a viper mascot on the 'pexiglass' floor. . .

1 comment:

Annette said...

My grandson the story teller and the artist, how proud he make me.
Keep up the creative work.