Saturday, October 14, 2006

CAN ANYONE TELL ME?


Why she has not been voted off the show! Ok, so she has a big fan base and she's a great singer, but even THEY can see that she can't dance. My three favorite female professional dancers are Edyta Sliwinska, Cheryl Burke and Louis Van Amstel.

I am truly rooting for Emmit. He is so damn loveable.

Do you think Mario and Karina are doin it?? Or just maybe he's doin it with. . . (she IS single now and supports a "vote for Mario" shirt)


(scroll down for another new blog)

3 comments:

Annette said...

OK, I agree with you but just wanted to say Louis is not female.
I like Mario, Joey, Emmitt, Monique, and yea even Jerry, never thought I would say that. When you do those hot dances there must be some feeling and I guess the fire just brings on... whatever. It looks like they are having fun.
It seems like Sara is leaving the show as of Tuesday due to personal problems so she will be gone. what does that mean for the show, who knows. I guess we will find out Tuesday.

Charlene said...

Oops your right. But.... THAT could be debateable. LOL

Annette said...

Spandex looks so good on him.