Saturday, February 09, 2008

MORE FAMILY

My side of the family basically consists of this;
Grandma and Granpa Bowers (Lady Lake, FL)
CARROLL BOWERS
William (Bill) Hemmle (my dear brother)
CORRIE BOWERS
Chris Franckewitz, Gainesville. (married with 1 child)
BEN BOWERS (Sanford, FL),
Pat Bowers 19 (working w/ Dad and living it up)
Jeff Bowers 21 (married and in the Marines in Iraq)
Tom Bowers 22 (discharged from Marines. Studying to be EMT)

Also
• Jerome, Charles, Simon & Lars
• My Step-Dad David (has one brother w/ a family in CA)
• The entire McDougall family (Mac, Annette and Bobby in particular)
• Extended family on Grandmother's side in CA
• Real Dad in NC who is a "whole nutha story"
• Of course those who have passed to the next level and meant so much to me like Nanny & Gran (Grandpa Bowers' parents) , Grandma and Grandpa Hemmle (Ed's parents), Grandpa Breland & Granny (Annette's Parents). See you all on the other side!!!

On Saturday, Feb 2nd we hosted an impromptu meeting of the cuzzes. (A "Cuz" means cousin).

Chris (Aunt Corries' son) had mentioned to Corrie around the beginning of the week that he was off and able to come for a visit. I had the idea of a cookout and thought to invite my other cousins, Tom and Pat. Jeff is in Iraq. My brother is in NC.

Everyone came over and we all had a real nice time. We cooked out hamburgers and I made baked beans, coleslaw and deviled eggs. I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the pictures.

This is the newest member on my side of the family, Joshua. Ain't he a cutie?

These are his parents, Chris and Teresa.

The family

These are my Cousins! What a tall bunch! I must be the only "beach" person!

Chris, Pat & Tom


This is Pat's tattoo. I didn't get a picture of Chris' although it represents his friends who have died.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Maybe Tiger should invite his cousins down for a visit. I know he won't but it would be nice.