Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hi Everyone

I am exploring more of my computer outlets. Charles and I are here at the Melbourne Beach Public Library. We just got back from a (rather boring) St. Patrick's Day parade downtown. I know St. Patrick's Day was yesterday but I guess they have it on a Saturday so the kids can attend. We ate ice cream from a new store downtown that sells ice creams & shakes, turtles, candy apples and bunches of other yummy stuff. (Annette, I put in a request for some divinity around Xmas time.) I was lucky enough to enjoy some corned beef and cabbage on the real St. Patrick's day so I felt like we celebrated the holiday well.
Im sure all of you know by now that I have decided to go to the wedding. I am going to make it a total family affair and visit with all of my relatives. Charles and I will be going over on Saturday to Dad's house and we will all ride together. Then we will spend the night with him and visit with Annette, Mac and Granny for breakfast Sunday morning. So it is for more than just the Bowers.
I actually just found a dress at Goodwill believe it or not. I went there last weekend on a "girls only" shopping spree. I found a couple pairs of shorts and happened to walk by the dress section to spot a really pretty black and white print dress actually hanging aside. Really hoping that it would fit, I took it into the dressing room to try on. IT ACTUALLY FIT! The instant I zipped it, I knew it was mine. It isn't a very expensive dress but it is really beautiful. The original "Dress Barn" price tag was on it. $39.99. It has a tank style top and an a-frame skirt with a slight flair at the bottom. It has a fairly high waisted bow that can be easily traded with a bow of another color to match shoes. I was totally thinking Red. Very couture! So I have my dress and was given some money by a special person to buy Charles a nice suit of some sort. Thanks again!!

Apparently I will be able to upload pics from the library. All I have to do is bring my cruzer stick and go!
COMING SOON:
I have some pictures of a logo that I did for a motorcycle company called Blackhawk. Which I have designed the logo for as well. The new logo is for a line of women's motorcycles called "beaver bikes". Catchy huh? Can you imagine the lines you could come up with? Anyway, I will supply a few of those and pics of the logo that has been sewed onto the seat. MY LOGO! It's really cool. So I will post those pics along with the pics of the process it took to make a "alligator" for teacher appreciation day. I will also take pics at the wedding and upload those. Could be interesting.
I miss each and every one of you and hope that everyone is happy and healthy! Now were going to check out some books and go home!!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Don't make that child wear a suit. Don't do it! Get him some dress Khakis and a shirt and tie, heck, in Florida you can get away with Dress Khakis and a nice Polo shirt. It is always ALL ABOUT THE SHOES! He is growing to fast to get a suit!