Thursday, March 02, 2006

My Idol Faves & Opinions

Women to stay:
Katherine
Lisa
Paris
Mandisa

Women to go:
Kinnik
Heather
Brenna

Men to stay:
Taylor
Elliott
Chris

Men to go:
Ace
Sway
Bucky

The others will probably go too.
I think they will keep Kevin a while cause he is cute and adorable.
Will has a good voice but a had a bad song choice.
Bucky had a good song and not a great song voice.
Sorry David but I dont think we need another Frank, Buble or Connick Jr.
Chris had the performance of the week. Very passionate and strong.
Ace, you are a hottie (even though you possibly could be gay) but you are not a strong enough singer.
They will keep Sway and Gedeon around a while for the minorities.
My guess is the guys will have it and I will go with Chris or Elliott at the moment!
I hope the ages of Paris and Lisa dont affect their ability to become "The Next American Idol."
And what was it with all the slow music? How old are these contestants anyway??? Did THEY forget?

2 comments:

Bobby said...

I can't stand TAYLOR!

Bobby said...

Ace is --------

http://tmz.aol.com/article2?id=20060302163809990001