Tuesday, October 02, 2007

THE STORY OF MY TOOTH

Yipee! That's the sound of me shouting for joy. I will never forget that summer at home when my tooth came out.
Before my tooth came out I was watching Jackie Chan. By that time my tooth was barely moving. When I was brushing my teeth it became more wiggly. I watched Jackie Chan in the bedroom then my Mom turned off the TV. Then I went to bed.
That very exciting night when I fell asleep it became so wiggly that I could touch the tip of my tooth. When I woke up it was 3:00 in the morning. I wiggled and wiggled until my tooth plopped out. "Whoa!" I said dryly.
I got out of bed and went to the mirror. Simon my dog followed me to the bathroom-he is a miniature schnauzer. When I got to the bathroom I looked in the mirror for blood. No blood in sight. Thats when my Dad came in. "What's going on?" Dad shouted. "My tooth came out" I shouted with glee. That morning I got a five dollar bill.
And thats how my tooth came out. I learned that I shouldnt wiggle my tooth too much.

By Charles McDougall

GRADED BY MRS. NEIMI
Tooth Story - Rubric
Possible Pts/Pts. Earned
Indent 10/10
Punctuation 10 /10
Capitalization 10/7
Vivid Verbs 25/20
Details 25/15
Creative 25/10
Grade 72/100

No comments: