Tuesday, March 04, 2008

OK, SO NEW SHOES REALLY ARE FUN!

I have a client that owns a shoe store downtown. She is going out of business and asked if she could pay the $100 she owes with a trade so Heike and I both got a pair of shoes. I would have only made $15 on the sale (15% of $100) so I think I made out pretty good.

They had really hot shoes but not alot of size selections. After trying on several pairs that either didnt fit or literally KILLED my feet, I found these. I didnt think they would be comfortable but they truly are AND they look good on my feet.

I have the brown pair which orignally sold for $99. They are called Walk the Talk by Naughty Monkey. I think the black and white pair are REALLY sharp too but she didnt carry those.

Now, I'll have to buy an outfit to match the shoes. Suggestions?

1 comment:

Jannx said...

Nice shoes. Sorry, no suggestions.